Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sorry sorry~

Seems like I don't have to mood to blog. Maybe I'm just plain lazy. Sorry Suet Yee. I didn't check my blog during the holidays. I had holidays then. But not any more. I'm back in KL again. And second week of Year 2 Sem 2 starts tomorrow. My tutorials are not done yet. Haha. Again, I'm lazy. All six subjects this sem are theory subjects. OMG. How bad can that be? Let's see. Lol. Am wondering whether I should go back to Ipoh during Deepavali. My class starts at 8am on Monday and 6.30pm on Friday though. Sigh. It will definitely be a tiring trip. But I miss home. =( On another note, results will be out on the 21st. Yikes~ Wonder how the result of my Business Law paper will turn out. I think that's all for now. Will update soon, hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment