Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sigh...

My laptop is sick. It can be turned on (the lights are on but the screen is black). No movement at all on the screen. No graphics, nothing. =( And it can't be repaired at home. Guess I'll have to send it to hp service centre. Argh... So troublesome! My laptop... =(

On another note, results were out on Wednesday. Overall, my results are ok but I'm disappointed. Got 3A- and that seriously pulled my CGPA down. Sigh. I need scholarship for Advanced Diploma la... Got to work hard this sem.... but... but... All subjects this sem are theory subjects. Yiak. I hate writing and writing and writing. I prefer calculations. Yes, I know. Having good command of English is already a good advantage for me. But to write so much...it does not motivate me to do my tutorials. It's BORING. This term, that term, 'future economic benefit, past events,' bla bla bla...and the list goes on...

Ohya. My Law and Economics tutors...I don't like them. The worst one is the Law tutor. He is extremely soft spoken. I CANNOT HEAR HIM AT ALL!!! And the Economics tutor wastes time to talk about non-related issues OR he will flash back to the previous tutorial and start repeating what he said the previous tutorial. The worst thing is I have this 2 tutorial classes one after another, on Friday evening. It's really a good sleeping pill eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment